- We only accept cash or cheque
- No card payment facility available
- All fees are collected after 4pm
- Please arrive after 12pm
- Please depart before 12pm
- July till 3 September is 2 nights minimum at weekends
- The campsite is open 12 April to 17 September
- £15 – 1 person only in tent/caravan/camper per night
- £22 – 2 people in tent/caravan/camper per night (maximum of 2 adults)
- Additional children (above 2 people) are free of charge in the same tent
- £5 – per additional adult in tent/caravan/camper per night (above 2 adults)
- £5 – additional separate children only tent per night
- Two new unfurnished bell tents are now available to hire riverside. 10*Roll mats, light and firepit provided (bring your own bedding). The bell tents are large at 5m width and can sleep at least 5 people each
- £100 per night per bell tent (minimum 2 nights at weekends)
- Bring your own bunting and bell tent accessories
Canoe and Rowboat Hire
End April to mid-September 2017 – Available every Saturday (& bank holiday weekends on Sunday’s) – For customers staying on site only – You can now rent a canoe or rowboat to paddle Constable Country’s famous river Stour.
Our neighbour Griff Rhys Jones described the area as the “Venice of East Anglia” and we have a beautiful stretch of river to explore both upstream and downstream.
We have two different hire options for you:
Option 1: Canoe Hire – 10am till 5pm (7 hours) – £54 all day hire – Buoyancy aids for children are free of charge. The canoes can seat either 3 adults only or 2 adults & 2 children – Canoes can be taken to the Anchor Inn Pub downstream via two step weir portages. Canoes can be shared between groups & taken both upstream & downstream from the site.
Option 2: Rowboat Hire – 10am till 5pm (7 hours) – £54 all day hire – Buoyancy aids for children are free of charge – The rowboats can seat up to 4 adults or 2 adults & 3 small children – Rowboats cannot be taken to the pub due to the weirs but can be shared between groups & taken both upstream & downstream from the site.
£3 – per adult buoyancy aid (full day hire)
We have limited availability of canoes and rowboats for hire on site. Please let me know if this is something of interest and I can check availability for you.
Once booked, any cancellations must have at least 24 hours notice.
Scout’s & Duke of Edinburgh Groups
- £5 per child
- £5 per group leader
- £4 – Fire Pit (per stay)
- £12 – Per large bag of wood
- Wood includes fire-starters & kindling
- No need to book campfires, we deliver everything to your pitch
- Campfires must be put out by campers before 11.30pm
- We provide water buckets to put the fires out with
Free of Charge
- Warm showers
- Small gazebo 3m*3m (bring your own)
- Extra car
- Dogs (must be kept on a lead)
- Boat launch (river permits issued by the EA & Canoe Union)
- Fishing (rod license required)
Availability and Bookings
Please see our Contact Page above for further information about Availability and Bookings.
You must email us for Availability and Bookings.