Hear what campers, national newspapers, BBC TV series and popular books say about ‘God’s Little Acre’ at Rushbanks Farm.
- Kids loved jumping in the river, the hire of fire pits, plenty of space to play. Lovely walk through the country fields to the pub. – Darrell E. (Family with older children)
- Beautiful location, clean facilities and friendly atmosphere. – Matthew E. (Family with young children)
- Great site we both loved it – got to have a fire and the dog was free! – Deborah B. (Mature couple)
- Not being tied to a little pitch was great. The river was excellent, the kids were happy and safe. – Hayley H. (Family with older children)
- Loved this campsite – neat, clean, right by the river so great for swimming and canoeing. If you don’t get a river pitch it’s only a stones throw away, easy access to river. Toilets clean. It’s got good basic rules. Loved this site very much. Jackie C. (Young couple)
- We loved the access to the water, the friendly and relaxed atmosphere, the beautiful setting, the considerate fellow campers and the helpful and friendly staff. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and have already recommended to friends and family. Will be back again soon. Jon B. (Family with young children)
Click below to be re-directed to the following webpages:
- We are always looking to improve your countryside experience and we’d love to hear any feedback you might have about the site. Please email email@example.com with your comments.